Monday, February 21, 2011

Big Lovable Pooch!


Meet our puppy Sinbad.
Isn't he the cutest?  We have had him for almost 1 year now and we couldn't be happier with him.
He will be 2 years old this June... but to us he will always be a big over-grown puppy.

He's fun, playful, adorable and a BIG cuddle-bug!
He would be just as happy just to sit on your lap and get belly rubs and hugs... but as you can see.. he's not exactly the size of a normal lap-dog.   A wee bit too big...

But we love him!   It was my husband's dream dog growing up, a Bull Mastiff.
Don't those eyes just melt you up??
And to see him sprawl on the grass just always makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. awwww, I love the picture of him in the snow!!! He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my my blog to retrieve a blog award I have for you!
    http://monicalott.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete