Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

The children were napping so peacefully this afternoon I actually got a spare moment to make some cards for Valentines Day!   Valentines Day being tomorrow I figured it might be nice to actually do something special.  My husband isn't really one for the Hallmark holiday, but I love it.  There's just something sweet about doing something special for that special person on this one particular day.  Not that we shouldn't do something special for the people we love every day, but I love it just the same.  I still remember the Valentines Day together with my husband just before we were married. I wanted it to be so special, so I wrote and cut out 100 reasons why I liked and loved him.  I made him Lasagna and blueberry pie and had heart candies scattered across the table.  Candle-lit dinner and all.  It was so romantic... Yes, I have a bit of a romantic side... Anyway, here are two special cards that I made this afternoon as I remembered those special memories from 2005...

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I made some lovey cards too, but for some reason I didn't give one to my husband! Love the new background too!

    ReplyDelete