Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleepy Days...


Do you ever get that feeling like you just haven't slept? 
Or maybe it's because you really didn't sleep.  I often wonder this.  Especially when I wake up without feeling rested. But that seems to be the norm for me lately as I have a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old daughter.  During the day I often look outside, hoping for some sunshine, but who am I kidding?  We live in a high-chance of rain climate.  Not saying we don't get sunshine, but today was the average winter rainy day.  My son had been sick since Friday, so all weekend.  But my first glimmer of hope was his fever was finally gone this morning! YEA.  Finally.  Sometimes it feels like the light at the end of the tunnel is just a little bit too far away, and then out of nowhere it suddenly appears!   SO, as soon as my daughter went down for her afternoon nap I thought I would spend some time organizing the stack of over 400 pictures into piles... One.. My Photo Album,  Two.. My Son's Album,  Three.. My daughters Album, Four.. Scrapbook pile, and finally Five.. Picture Frame.  Yes, this is taking a LONG time to sort through.  But the end is in near sight and I'm feeling better about my day.  I also made a card to share.  What do you think?  

1 comment: