Friday, March 4, 2011

Everything Cards..

Hoot Hoot Hooray!  Hoot'n'Holler Cartridge.
Brown Ribbon/Bow from Wal-Mart.
I used my Cuttlebug Embosser for the top Green.
And i used me EKSPunch to scallop the bottom.
Glitter on the writing and the owls eyes and chest.
Hello!
I realized this morning that I have been too crazy busy and that I haven't posted anything in a while... well, I have a few things to share, so today I am posting 3 cards that I recently made using an Owl from the Hoot'n'Holler Cricut Cartridge.

A birthday card I made my brother.  Using Hoot'n'Holler.
Glitter on the cute owls eyes and chest.  I raised with pop-dots.
Also, I embossed the small green background behind the owl for more dimension.  And finished by sewing on buttons for more style. 

You're A Hoot... Also a Hoot'n'Holler card..
Featuring my new Red Ribbon from Wal-Mart!!
And once again, the owl has glitter eyes and chest.



I don't know about you, but I just can't get enough of these Owls.  I will be trying more styles as the cartridge just has so many options!  I find this great for kids especially... and some adults too!  With the right textured paper and your own personal style and flair, you're sure to make fabulous creations with this Cart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment