Monday, March 7, 2011

Stampin' Baby Girl!

Hello! 
My sister just had a baby girl... she is beautiful, a precious gift from above.
We just had a baby shower for her this past weekend to celebrate her arrival and cuddle the little darling.  My sister's 3rd child.  We love parties.  That is why we have baby showers for every baby in the family.  To celebrate the little life that has arrived and since in our excitement we all buy gifts we figure why not have a party too!  Just another fun excuse to get together with family.  *heart*  :) 
baby shower card!


Here's a card that I made for the shower.
I just received these awesome stamps from Stampin-Up!
So I stamped the heart vines at the top twice, then I stamped the heart grass at the bottom 4 times at 2 different levels.  I used the Stamping Cricut Cartridge to make the baby carriage and used textured pink paper and purple glitter paper for the shadow behind.  Raised with pop-dots and decorated with brown and pink ribbon and bow at the bottom it was complete!

Welcome Baby Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment