Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yesterday was the first sunny day in a while. It was beautiful, so off we went to the Zoo for some good outdoor fun.  And feeling a little creative I decided to create a cute little card using my Create A Critter cricut cartridge for a friend's little boy's 3rd birthday party.  With the help of my son in picking out which critter to use, I came up with this! 

 The balloon had 3 layers.  The black shadow, green balloon string and the orange head.  Finished off with mini black brads for eyes.  Isn't it fun?

The card I chose a simple pattern, textured white paper to trim the bottom and used the green pattern ribbon with blue square brads.

Both balloon and snake were raised up with pop-dots to add some extra dimension.
The snake was really fun.  4 layers of fun.  Finished off with the glitter and white mini brads for eyes.  Isn't he the cutest?  Ssssssss!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I love this! The brad eyes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i know, I really loved the brads for eyes too. Check out my 2 newest cards! :D

    ReplyDelete