Thursday, March 10, 2011

Serenade

Good Evening to you Night-Birds!
Well, today has been a long day.  Or a long week.  But either way we received some sad news about my cousin's daughter this evening and it has made me sad and worrisome.  But as a God fearing woman I know it's wrong to worry, so with small prayers throughout the day and the support of other family and friends I am able to stay positive.  And I know that whatever happens God will bring us through, happy or sad.  And blogging... well this has become a place where I somewhat get away from the stresses of life and post things that I enjoy. 

Tonight I am going to post about these cards that I made recently. 
My newest creations that make me smile.  Left blank on the inside for any occassion.
~Joy~

Using the "Serenade" Cricut Cartridge, I cut out and put together this beautiful little bird.  The blue background on this card is embossed with the cuttlebug; and the brown ribbon and a white ribbon bow.. which I think really tie this card together.  The bird is raised with pop-dots on white textured paper framing the green print that is cut with a side punch to scallop all sides.


~Pure~

This card I embossed the leafy background on a green shimmer paper and framed it in brown textured paper.  The brown ribbon and tie hold it together nicely.  The bird again is made from the "Serenade" cartridge and I added paper flowers to add extra dimension and peacefullness.  Finished off with a mini white brad in the center.  :D


~Serene~




No comments:

Post a Comment