Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy 6th Year Wedding Anniversary

Mmmm, next time I will make some
raisin ones too... so good!
Today is my Anniversary.
I met the love of my life May 2004 and we married April 9, 2005.
We met over the phone while I was doing phone surveys and we instantly clicked.  So we arranged to meet.  Being on the more cautious side I agreed to only meet him if he came to my church on Sunday.  I gave him the address and the time and went from there.  Little did I know that he would actually show up and we would become inseparable.   6 days of seeing each other we became official and started dating as a couple. 

Today to celebrate we were going to leave the children with my parents and go out for dinner.

But unfortunately my hubby is extremely sick and our youngest child has a fever. So today has become the caring mother and caring wife day ..

For a special treat this morning for breakfast I made us all crepes, with Nutella, blueberry sauce and whipped cream... and a side of Eggs.

Following our delicious breakfast the hubby and kids went into our sitting room to watch tv and chill.  And I stayed in the kitchen to clean and then I proceeded to make Blueberry Bran Muffins and Hamburger soup. 

Later in the afternoon I even managed to make a belated birthday card for my brother-in-law.  So at least I can say my day has been quite productive. 

Now here's to hoping we can celebrate next weekend instead!  :D

My newest card.. Made the tree from the
Hoot'n'Holler cartridge, and I made the presents
which I raised with pop-dots from the Stamping cartridge.
Embossed the blue background and used a grassy pattern
for the bottom... While tying it all together with a ribbon as an accent.
And I finished it off by applying clear sparkle glitter glue to the dots
on the gifts.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love all the details on that one. Sad about the sickies, but sounds like you still had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya, it was a fun card to make, I'm glad you like it! :) And yes, I'm sad about the sickies too.. but it looks like Elayna's fever is gone, so maybe it was a teething fever...

    ReplyDelete