Friday, April 15, 2011

ABC Country Restaurant!!! :D



My Caramel Macchiato!

Mmmm, the foam
was soooo good!
Went out with the girls last night for my cousin's birthday party, so much fun!
One stop was all we needed, ABC Country Restaurant.  . . .  You're probably thinking... "Really? ABC?"  And I will respond with "YES".   But don't get me wrong, not all ABC Restaurants have the amazing dessert and coffee menu that this one does.  This one has a multiple specialty drink selection.. ranging from smoothies to iced fraps and macchiatos.  Multiple delicious flavours too!   And the dessert menu NEVER disappoints either.  There are assorted berry pies, Cream Pies, Bread Puddings, Chocolate and Peanut Butter pie Desserts and Ice Cream pies too!  The options are almost overwhelming as they have pictures of everything and EVERYTHING looks so good!   So after some hemming and ahhhing.. My choice came down to the Caramel Macchiato and the Mile High Lemon Meringue Pie!  And I was seriously NOT disappointed in the least.  The pie really was a mile high! And my drink was huge, for such a good price too!

Plus, as an added bonus, since we had a celebration happening, this particular restaurant offers a picture card for the birthday person!  They bring out their camera and take a picture of us at the table.  And then later they mail the picture card to the special guest of honor.  So in this case, my cousin!  Such a fun and memorable evening out with the girls.
Mile High Lemon Meringue Pie
It really couldn't get much better!
And I have yet to know how they get that
Meringue to be so high!

No comments:

Post a Comment