Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter... It's finally upon us!

It's been a while since my last post.
Between busy summer days, .. kids, picking, family, friends, chores, household and family duties.. PLUS the help of a computer not cooperating with the Blogspot website.. it's been hard to get back on here and actually post something!

This summer I was busy picking blueberries and some raspberries.. Made some Blueberry and Raspberry Jam.  First time for both of those so that was really exciting for me.  I spent a couple weeks picking blueberries too to help my family out, as they were short pickers.. Good to get a couple extra dollars in my purse. 

But here I am.  November 19th.  The day before my birthday.   I can't believe I'm actually turning 26 tomorrow.   An age that my younger sister considers old... my how I've changed in the last few years.  Now I don't even consider 50 to be old!  It's amazing how a mind can change over the years.

Went to a Womens Swap today.  Hosted a table with my Mary Kay, and some clothing items for women.  It was too bad.  The event venue was very nice, there were a few other vendors, plus a ton of women with tables of clothing and accessories.  But unfortunatley for us, people were too busy to attend.  I think the weather was partly to blame for that.  One of our coldest days here so far.  It was -1 in the morning and 0 during the day.  And I think with December just around the corner people just didn't have the time to come on by.  But it was still a nice event just the same and I was glad to be apart of it.

On the scrapbooking end of this blog I am going to post one of my newest cards that I made for my sister-in-law. She loves horses. And with my Create A Critter cricut cartridge I created this adorable little birthday card. I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment